CHTA Owner Info
Weeks for Sale
Annual Meeting Highlights
Reservation Policies
Unit Floorplans
Online Reservation
Request Form

Timeshare Resale Information
Legal Information
Classified Ads
Special Offers

Online Reservations
Arrival Date
Departure Date
Adults Children Rooms
Book Now!
E-mail Offers Signup

Sign-up for Our Exclusive Offers

Daily Special
Stay 4 nights or more and receive 20% off our Best Available Rates


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make a reservation or request that my week be banked with an exchange company?
You can call, mail, fax or email your request. Our website includes an online reservation request form which can be completed and sent to the property. You will receive an email response within 24 hours, confirming or denying your request.

What is the address of The Carriage House?
The Carriage House address is 105 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109.

How do I bank my week with RCI or Interval International?
Simply call The Carriage House Reservations Department @ 800.221.2301 ext. 280 and request your current week be deposited with your exchange company. Or you may complete the online reservation request form. You will receive an email response within 24 hours. Please provide your CHTA account number and RCI or II account number and allow up to 72 hours for the transfer to occur.

What are the phone numbers and website addresses for RCI and Interval International?
Resort Condominiums International (RCI)            Interval International (II)

800-338-7777                                                     800-843-8843                                         

Here are some helpful links for RCI members to frequently asked questions of RCI points and weeks programs:

Points to remember:

Inside RCI for weeks members:


What is the cost of an exchange through RCI and II?

Exchanges booked online: $199

Exchanges booked with the RCI Call Center: $209


Exchanges booked online: $169

Exchanges booked with the II Call Center: $174

For additional information contact or

How long will I have to use my week, deposited with my exchange company?
The week is available for use for two years from the date of the banking issued.

Are there other Exchange Companies owners can use to exchange their week?

There are other timeshare exchange companies to consider. For your convenience they are listed as follows:

Dial An Exchange                                                         Hawaii Vacation Club                                              

800.468.1799                                                                866.700.2482

Red Week                                                                     Platinum Interchange                                             

Internet only                                                                 800.854.2324

Trading Places International                                        Hawaii Timeshare Exchange                                     

800.356.7617                                                                866.860.4873

The Club Select


If you have any questions, please contact The Carriage House @ 800.221.2301 ext 280 or by email at for specific procedures on working with these exchange companies as they are different from RCI & II procedures.

Will the CHTA rent my week for me?
No, the CHTA does not have an owner rental program. However, you can rent your week on your own. Once you have found someone interested in renting your week, contact the reservations department for availability. Please have alternate dates available in the event your first choice cannot be confirmed. The reservation will be mailed in the guest's name and the confirmation will be sent directly to you. Please advise your guest that a valid credit card is required upon check-in for deposit and incidental charges purposes. No personal checks or cash are accepted.

I would like to give my week, as a gift. How do I do this?
Call, mail, fax or email your reservation request, giving the CHTA the full name of your guests. The reservation will be mailed in the guest's name and the confirmation will be sent directly to you. Please advise your guest that a valid credit card is required upon check-in for deposit and incidental charges. No personal checks or cash are accepted.

Does the CHTA have bonus time?
Owners are offered discounts from 10%-50% based on availability. Please call the reservations department for the rates and availability. Rental reservations are normally only offered 30 days prior to the arrival date. This insures that all owners have priority to use their vacation time.

When does my current week expire?
You have through August of the following year to use your week at the CHTA. Bronze owners have only until May 31 of the following year to use their week within their season. Bronze owners can book June through August, 30 days or less prior to arrival, and will be subject to nightly season upgrade charges of $20-40 plus 12% tax. However, if you want to bank with your exchange company, you must do so during the current year.

When does carryover time expire and are there any restrictions when booking

carryover time?
Vacation time may be carried into the next year if the annual maintenance assessments are paid in full by the end of the year. Annual maintenance assessments for the previous and current year must be paid in full in order to make reservations. Carryover time is subject to the following restrictions:

  • Carryover Time is available from January through August. It is not available from September through
    December. Bronze Season is available April and May.

  • Carryover time cannot be split.

  • Carryover time cannot be used with an exchange company.

  • Carryover time cannot be booked more than 90 days in advance.

Please note, the longer you wait to make a reservation, the greater the chance space will not be available to accommodate your request.

I made a reservation and need to cancel. Will I lose my week?
As long as you cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival, your time will be reinstated.

I would like to deposit next year's week into my exchange company account. May I do this?
Yes, simply send in the estimated annual maintenance assessment with a letter requesting that your week for next year be deposited. The estimated annual maintenance assessment is the amount paid for the current year. For more information, please contact the Reservations Department @ 800.221.2301 ext 280.

When I call Reservations for a weekend, there is little or no availability. Why is this?
Weekends are very busy in Las Vegas. If you are flexible and are able to travel Sunday through Thursday, it is often easier to reserve your Carriage House week on short notice. You may also want to place your name on the waitlist. Should an owner cancel their reservation, you will be notified via email and/or telephone.

May I reserve a larger unit for a specific reservation?
Room upgrades may be requested 30 days or less prior to your confirmed arrival date and are confirmed on a space available basis. Please see the Reservation Policies & Procedures section for applicable nightly charges. Contact the Reservations Department directly for more information.

I need to make a change to my Carriage House deed. How do I do this?
If you are adding another person to your deed, or placing into your trust, a new deed will need to be drawn up and recorded. A transfer fee to CHTA is also required. Contact Yvonne Brown, in Owner Services, for more information at 800.221.2301 ext 101 or email her at

If you would like to remove a deceased spouse from your deed, call Yvonne Brown in Owner Services. She will send you the necessary paperwork for completion and return with the appropriate recording costs.

Do I need to include my Carriage House timeshare in my will?
In Nevada, your deeded timeshare interest is considered real property. Therefore, in the event of the death of an owner, the real estate interest must be probated in Nevada. Probating will NOT be necessary if (1) there is a surviving Joint Tenant or other tenancy which has attributes of a "right of survival" for instance, community property with right of survivorship, or (2) the title to the timeshare is not held in the deceased owner's name. For example, if the title was conveyed into a living trust or title was held by a corporation, no probate would be necessary. When the title is held in joint tenancy, the surviving tenant or tenants must merely file an Affidavit of Surviving Joint Tenant to avoid probate.

Other options may be available; however, the owner's heirs may need to hire a Nevada attorney. It is advisable that you contact your attorney and make sure that he or she understands that you have real estate in Nevada and that you are holding title in a way that makes the transition to your heirs the most appropriate.

Is there RV or Oversized vehicle parking on property?
There is limited space for oversized vehicles, trailers, motorhomes and boats. Arrangements must be made, prior to your arrival, to accommodate these vehicles on property. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.

Are animals allowed on property?
Only service animals are allowed on property.

What is the best time to call Reservations?
As with most businesses, Monday is the busiest day of the week. If you call on a Monday, we apologize if you are put on hold for a short time. Better yet, please try to call on another day of the week. When requesting reservations more than 90 days prior to arrival, the request must be submitted in writing. The Reservations Department is available to assist you from 7am - 5pm daily. Limited assistance is available after hours. Please remember you can email your reservation requests and/or questions to us, and we will respond within 24 hours. Yvonne Brown, in Owner Services is available to assist you Sunday through Wednesday 7am to 2pm.

Copyright © 2008 Carriage House Hotel    
  All Rights Reserved © 2011 | Website Design & Internet Marketing by HeBS