Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions, we have answers. Browse our most frequently asked questions below to discover more about The Carriage House Hotel Las Vegas and start planning your Sin City getaway. For any further inquiries, feel free to give us a call at 702.798.1020.
- How do owners make a reservation or bank their week with an exchange company?
Reservations for The Carriage House or banking requests are done with Reservations. Requests can be done by telephone, email, fax or regular mail. Please be sure to include your Carriage House and exchange company member number.
- What exchange companies are available to carriage house owners?
Can owners book at the carriage house or exchange their week for next year?
In order to book or bank your week for next year, the estimated Annual Maintenance Assessments must be prepaid. Owners may call Reservations to pay over the phone with a credit card or mail in a check, with their written request.
When does carryover time expire and what are the restrictions when booking carryover time?
Unused vacation time, for the current year, may be carried over into the next year if the Annual Maintenance Assessments are paid in full by the end of the current year. Carryover time is subject to the following restrictions:
- Carryover time is available from January through August.
- Carryover time is not available from September through December.
- Bronze season owners may only book April and May, excluding holidays.
- Carryover time cannot be split.
- Carryover time cannot be used with an exchange company.
- Carryover time cannot be booked more than 90 days in advance.
- Annual Maintenance Assessments, for the previous year and the current year, must be paid in full in order to make reservations using carryover time.
- Are room upgrades available?
Owners can request a room upgrade 30 days or less prior to arrival. All requests are confirmed on a space available basis and subject to nightly upgrade fees. Please email or call Reservations for more information.
- Are season upgrades available?
There are three travel seasons at The Carriage House.
Owners can request a season upgrade 30 days or less prior to arrival. All requests are confirmed on a space available basis and subject to nightly upgrade fees. Please email or call Reservations for more information
- Gold: January 1st–December 31st, including holidays
- Silver: January 1st–December 31st, excluding holidays
- Bronze: April 1st–May 31st, excluding holidays AND September 1st–December 31st excluding holidays
- What is the cancellation policy for owner reservations?
Owners must notify Reservations—by telephone, email, or fax—at least 14 days prior to arrival to have their week reinstated.
- Is RV or oversized vehicle parking allowed?
There is limited parking for oversized vehicles, trailers, motorhomes and boats. Arrangements must be made prior to arrival to accommodate these vehicles. Call the hotel directly for more information.
- Are animals allowed on property?
No, only service animals are allowed on property.